Why Preventive Maintenance is so Important?
The purpose of preventive maintenance is to keep your HVAC system up and running all season long with no surprise breakdowns, while operating at top efficiency. Just like your car needs routine service, so does your heating and cooling system to ensure a long and efficient operating life.
Benefits of Preventive Maintenance
Major system breakdowns can be very costly. Performing regular maintenance on your system can reduce the likely of a major breakdown occurrence. Some of the benefits of regular maintenance includes:
- Decreased energy bills
- Fewer repairs
- Decreased chance of a catastrophic breakdown
- Increased equipment life
- Safer equipment operation
- Early notice of components nearing end-of-service.
Our knowledgeable technicians can provide a thoroughly and beneficial maintenance check. Here’s what to expect when you call in the pros to perform an HVAC system checkup:
- Check the thermostat
- Inspect electrical connections
- Inspect all moving parts
- Inspect the condensate drain
- Check system controls.
- Cleaning critical HVAC system components
- Check refrigerant charge (cooling specific)
- Inspect fuel line connections (heating specific).
- Inspect the burner combustion and heat exchanger (heating specific)
Contact us today to work with a company that’s dedicated to ensuring your complete satisfaction.